Located three miles past the famous Negril Lighthouse, we offer a beautiful, secluded oceanfront and have become a most sought after location for all Negril weddings.
Best of all, when you are getting married in Jamaica, your honeymoon is literally at your doorstep. Negril Jamaica weddings combine the thrill of vacationing in the tropics with the joys of a marriage celebration. The Negril wedding becomes a multi day event creating the perfect backdrop for a truly unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Outside of the organized wedding events, your guests can occupy themselves with all the activities and attractions Negril Jamaica offers; including river rafting, dolphin encounters, watersports and many many tours.
Jamaica weddings are surprisingly affordable compared with the expense of a wedding back home. The costs for wonderful food, gorgeous flowers, white-glove service, lively entertainment and a breath taking location represent exceptional value that can offset any travel and accommodation expenses. With Jamaica’s year around fantastic weather, memorable Jamaica weddings are a reality, without the stress of draining your bank account.
For those getting married in Jamaica, we have numerous options for your entire wedding party. Listed below are just a few options available.
- Manicure and Pedicure
- Swedish Massage
- Couple Massage
- Make-up Session
- Bride’s Personal Dressing Assistant
- Private Car Transfer to/from Airport
- Specialized Jamaica Floral Decoration
- Professional Video of Ceremony
- Additional Copies of Negril Weddings Video
- Photos, Negatives and Photo Album
- Custom Announcement Cards
- Intimate Rehearsal Dinner (priced per guest)
- “Sunset Splash” Moet & Chandon (in room)
- Pair of Toasting Goblets
- Exquisite Designer Cake
- Souvenir Knife/Carver Set
Our oceanfront resort is graced with ocean breezes, lush tropical flowers, and majestic palm trees. All rooms have private verandas or patios, relaxing hammocks and specatular ocean views. Just steps away are Jamaica’s best snorkeling areas, and our cool freshwater pool. we also offer our spacious, yet intimate Honeymoon Suite with all of the amenities.
Destination Weddings are a wonderful way to start your new life off. What better way to begin your new partnership than to have paradise as your backdrop. Fastly becoming the more popular way to say “I do” destination weddings are an easy alternative to a traditional wedding. Or at least they can be. Resorts all over the island offer some sort of wedding package. Some are included in the price of a five, or more, night stay. You can make it as simple as just the two of you, a few friends or a weekend of fun with family and friends. We have made it easy for you!
Jamaica Marriage License Laws:
- Waiting period: 24 hours
- Apply and receive a marriage certificate from the Ministry of National Security
Jamaica Marriage License Fee:
- Cost of the license is approximately US $80
- There are non-denominational Marriage Officers who can officiate either at their offices, in their homes or at a place chosen by the couple, and are able to provide witnesses. Marriage Officers charge anywhere from US $50 – US $250
Identification Needed for a Marriage License:
- Photo identification plus proof of citizenship (certified copy of birth certificate which includes father’s name)
- Certified copy of death certificate or divorce decree
- Parental consent if either party is under 18
- Italian nationals must notify their embassy and a certified copy of their marriage certificate forwarded to their embassy to be legalized and translated
- French Canadians need a notarized translated copy of all documents and a photocopy of the original French documents
Off site Locations
There are many locations off the premises of your hotel where you can hold a private ceremony. On seven-mile beach you can see many weddings in one day. In order to make brides feel more unique on their special day they will choose to hold it off the grounds of the mega all inclusives. Places such as the Negril Lighthouse on the cliffs, or Rhodes Hall Plantation are great alternatives. It will not be free but it will definitely be special. We work with expert wedding planners in Negril that can help you find everything you need. From flowers, cakes, locations and decorations, they will find it all for you.